Our clients can avail from us premium quality Accoset 50 Cements. The cement which we offer are used for the construction of various industries in agricultural and industrial sector. High-grade raw materials are procured from the reliable vendors of the market to manufacture the cement. These are processed by our skilled professionals under strict supervision of our high-ranking officials. The Monolithic Refractory Cement which we offer are precisely processed using accurate composition of materials.
- Accurate composition
- Longer shelf life
- High compressive strength
Monolithic Refractory Cement is made out of dry whole alumino-silicate based, alumina based, silica based substance and so on as well as a refractory binder (elevated alumina concrete/anti-calcareous fastener) that can be blended in water with craved consistency. After that, it is used to the coveted range of utilization either by molding with broad vibration/smashing/gunning/pouring and so forth. These comes under the following grouping:
- Coming under the thick castable class, includes a high measure of refractory elevated alumina concrete. The water prerequisite for molding is generally high. Setting of regular castable requires broad vibration and slamming.
Low Cement Castable
- Low concrete castable, includes less measure of concrete or cement. The benefit of low concrete castable over regular castable is that it gives low porosity as well as high HMOR.
- Mortar made out of low grain measured refractory material as well as a heat safe holding framework. Refractory mortars are of two sorts
- Air setting: For this situation the mortar solidifies at room temperature
- Thermal setting: For this situation the mortar demands temperature to build up the bonding.
Plot No. 18, Phase-III, GIDC, Naroda Industrial Estate, Phase-III, Naroda, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382330, India