Our experienced team members dedicatedly work to manufacture and export best-in-class High Alumina Refractory Tiles. These tiles are manufactured in our huge infrastructure facility by making use of latest machines and techniques. Our vendors supply us with premium quality raw-materials, which are used in the production process to manufacture these tiles. The High Alumina Refractory Tiles is very rigid and weather resistant, therefore used in various industries for building structures.
High Alumina refractory tiles are delivered with chosen bauxite chamotte as principle material, fired by cutting edge procedure with strict caliber control. These have awesome attributes like great corrosion resistance, low iron content, elevated temperature performance, outstanding wear resistance and many more. Our high Alumina refractory tiles are widely in metallurgy, chemical, refractory, mining, cement, refinery and chemical industries. These tiles are utilized as a part of a wide range of high temperature places as well as industrial furnace to delay the life expectancy of heaters. Our company is serving to lime, aluminum, power, carbon black, iron making. steel, ferro chrome, glass and numerous different industries.
|REFRACTORY BRICKS, TILES & BLOCKS |
|Type ||Al2O3 % ||Fe2O3 % ||PCE OC ||App. Porosity % ||BD Min Gms/cc ||CCS Kg/Cm2 ||RUL (TA) oC ||% PLC @ oC/hrs Max. |
|KR30 ||30 ||3.00 ||29 ||26 ||1.90 ||250 ||1350 ||±0.8% @ 1350/2 hrs |
|KR40 ||40 ||3.00 ||32 ||25 ||2.00 ||300 ||1400 ||±0.8% @ 1400/2 hrs |
|KR60 ||60 ||3.50 ||35 ||24 ||2.50 ||450 ||1450 ||±2.0% @ 1500/2 hrs |
|KR70 ||70 ||3.50 ||36 ||23 ||2.60 ||450 ||1460 ||±2.5% @ 1500/2 hrs |
- The above provided is an average tested data, which subject to reasonable changes.
- The above descriptions relate to machine-pressed standard bricks only.
- The AP, BD and CCS values are arithmetic mean of five individual results.
- Low ferric bricks are also available.
- Size tolerance: Modification in different and specified dimensions, which cover both war-page and shrinkage and these will be allowed to the extent of ±2% or ±2 mm, whichever is greater.
|REFRACTORY CLAY/MORTARS |
|Type ||Al2O3 |
|PCE ||Grain Size |
|Setting ||Service Temp. |
|oC ||oC |
|KR30CM ||30 ||2.50 ||30 ||1650 ||0 ~ 1.0 ||Heat ||1350 |
|KR40CM ||40 ||2.50 ||30 ||1650 ||0 ~ 1.0 ||Heat ||1400 |
|KR60CM ||60 ||4.00 ||33 ||1745 ||0 ~ 0.5 ||Heat ||1550 |
|KR70CM ||70 ||4.00 ||34 ||1760 ||0 ~ 0.5 ||Heat ||1600 |
- The above mentioned is an average tested data and is the subject to reasonable variations.
- Low ferric mortars also available.
- Grading: 95% passing through the maximum betokened grain size.